* Fictitious Character.
- Barankin B, DeKoven J. Psychosocial effect of common skin diseases [Online] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2214020/. Accessed July 2020.
- Merck Manuals [Online] https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/skin-disorders/bacterial-skin-infections/overview-of-bacterial-skin-infections. Accessed August 2020.
- US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health [Online] Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7168299/. Accessed August 2020.
- Impact Rx Data (D6A) January 2020.
- Rigopoulos D, Larios G. Assessing the Value of Fusidic Acid in Dermatology: Chapter 1. Fusidic acid: a valuable agent for controlling Staphylococcus aureus skin infections [Online] Available at: https://www.medicaljournals.se/acta/download/10.2340/00015555-0386/. Accessed August 2020.
- Mayo Clinic [Online] https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dry-skin/symptoms-causes/syc-20353885. Accessed July 2020.
- SBR® Lipocream package leaflet.
- SBR® Repair package leaflet.
- Mayo Clinic [Online] https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/rosacea/symptoms-causes/syc-20353815#:~:text=Rosacea%20(roe%2DZAY%2Dshe,go%20away%20for%20a%20while. Accessed July 2020.
- Skinoren® patient information leaflet. March 2020.
- WebMD [Online] https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/ss/slideshow-acne-dictionary. Accessed July 2020.
- WebMD [Online] https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/psoriasis/default.htm. Accessed July 2020.
- National Eczema Association [Online] https://nationaleczema.org/eczema/causes-and-triggers-of-eczema/. Accessed September 2020.
S1 SKINOREN® ACNE CREAM Anti-acne agent. 1 g cream contains micronised azelaic acid (1,7-heptanedicarboxylic acid) 0,2 g (20%). Reg. No.: W/13.12/228. S1 SKINOREN GEL®. 1 g Skinoren® Gel contains 0,15 g (15% m/m) micronised azelaic acid. Reg. No.: 36/13.12/0028. Under licence from LEO Pharmaceutical Products, Ballerup, Denmark. Promoted under permission from Bayer (Pty) Ltd. Reg. No.: 1968/011192/07. 27 Wrench Road, Isando, 1609. Tel: 011 921 5000. For full prescribing information refer to the package insert approved by the medicines regulatory authority. Applicant: Adcock Ingram Limited. Reg. No. 1949/034385/06. Private Bag X69, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa. Telephone + 27 11 635 0000. www.adcock.com. 202008201052752