- Black GS. Guidelines for the responsible use of generic medicines [brochure]. Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa.
- Southern African Generic Medicines Association [Online] Available from: https://www.sagma.net/About-SAGMA/faq.html. Accessed September 2020.
- National Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. [Online] Available from: http://napm.co.za/generic-medicines/. Accessed September 2020.
- Van der Westhuizen E, Burger JR, Lubbe MS, et al. Further potential savings attributable to maximum generic substitution of antidepressants in South Africa: A retrospective analysis of medical claims. Health SA Gesondheid 2010;15(1):DOI:10.4102/hsag.v15i1.520.
- Nicolosi E, Gray A. Potential cost savings from generic medicines – protecting the prescribed minimum benefits. SA Fam Pract 2009;51(1):59-63.
- Snyman JR. Bioequivalence: should we trust generic antibiotics? South Afr J Epidemiol Infect 2005;20(3):78-79.
- Keyter A, Gouws J, Salek S, et al. The Regulatory Review Process in South Africa: Challenges and Opportunities for a New Improved System. Ther Innov Reg Sci 2018;52(4):449-458. DOI: 10.1177/2168479018776649.
- New Drug Approvals, South Africa, MCC [Online] Available from URL: https://newdrugapprovals.org/south-africa-mcc/. Accessed September 2020.
For full prescribing information refer to the package insert approved by the medicines regulatory authority. Adcock Ingram Limited. Reg. No. 1949/034385/06. Private Bag X69, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa. Tel: +27 11 635 0000. www.adcock.com. 202008201052752.